RETURNING PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS WARRANTY RETURNS WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE SHOWING THE PRODUCT IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY TIME-FRAME AND THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
Product Purchased from an authorised NZ Retailer
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The retailer will then process the warranty with Ride on your behalf.
Note: Rei, Backcountry.com, Amazon and Ebay are not authorised NZ dealers. Any warranty issues will have to be raised and dealt with directly with the seller.
Thanks for your RIDE Purchase! RIDE warrants its gear to the original owner for the terms listed below. Make sure to keep a copy of your original purchase receipt or invoice (Proof of Purchase), in the unlikely event that you need warranty service.
RIDE 3-YEAR SNOWBOARD WARRANTY
RIDE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (3) years from the original date of purchase at retail.
RIDE warrants the binding base plate and heel cup to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the binding. All other components will be warrantied for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase at retail.
RIDE CONVENTIONAL BOOTS
RIDE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase at retail.
Items will be repaired or replaced at RIDE’s discretion, upon inspection and determination of warranty eligibility.
RETURNING PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
All warranty returns must include a copy of the original Proof of Purchase. We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Structural cracks on the top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors due to a manufacturing defect.
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
- Stitching, zippers, & Velcro tabs that are not a result of normal wear and tear.
- Delaminating of boot sole due to a manufacturing defect.
- Bending or breakage of RIDE Binding baseplates and heelcups.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage, cracked steel edges, etc.
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, the mounting of non- RIDE bindings or base dimples in the binding insert area as a result of improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the RIDE facility.
- Boot damage from resting board steel edge on boot.
- Normal wear and tear, i.e. boot laces.
- All warranty returns must include a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from a RIDE authorized dealer*. We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame.
*ebay and similar sites are not authorized Ride dealers.
WARRANTY PARTS REQUESTS
If you have a user serviceable product under warranty and need a replacement part, please see your local RIDE dealer
Some colors are only available in very limited supplies and often sell out quickly. In the event we do not have an exact replacement part, we will send a functional replacement in any available color.
*Please note: A digital photo of the product showing the defect and a digital photo of the original sales receipt will be required for verification of eligibility. If you do not have access to a digital camera, please see your authorized RIDE dealer to complete your warranty part request.