RETURNING PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS WARRANTY RETURNS WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE SHOWING THE PRODUCT IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY TIME-FRAME AND THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
Product Purchased from an authorised NZ Retailer
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The retailer will then process the warranty with G3 on your behalf.
Note: Rei, Backcountry.com, Amazon and Ebay are not authorised NZ dealers. Any warranty issues will have to be raised and dealt with directly with the seller.
To process a warranty claim please contact the G3 Authorized retailer where the product was purchased (brick and mortar stores as well as online retailers).
If this is not possible use our dealer locator to find your nearest Authorized G3 dealer for service.
If you are looking for the Service Announcement - ION Warranty Repair from June 2017 regarding the front heel body screws, please click here.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser purchasing from the G3 online store or authorised dealer and is not transferrable. G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control.
All G3 products are warranted be free of defects in material or workmanship for one year from the purchase date. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable. Qualification of warranty claims is at G3’s sole discretion. G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control. In consideration of the above promises by G3, the buyer agrees to and accepts the following conditions:
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and in lieu of all other claims for damage, consequential or otherwise, which the buyer may have against G3
- All warranties of merchantability and/or of fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded and/or waived
- The buyer's sole remedy shall be to obtain repair or replacement of the product from G3
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage to climbing skin glue caused by improper storage, excessive heat, and foreign object contamination such as dirt, dust, dog hair, and vegetation.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or negligence or by accident such as rock or impact damage to skis;
- Damage to skis and/or bindings caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings;
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives;
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages;
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by G3.