RETURNING PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS WARRANTY RETURNS WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE SHOWING THE PRODUCT IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY TIME-FRAME AND THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
Product Purchased from an authorised NZ Retailer
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The retailer will then process the warranty with BCA on your behalf.
Note: Rei, Backcountry.com, Amazon and Ebay are not authorised NZ dealers. Any warranty issues will have to be raised and dealt with directly with the seller.
All Backcountry Access products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defects.
- Items will be warrantied at the discretion of Backcountry Access.
- BCA does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, accidents or damages caused by use other than intended.
- Out of warranty products are eligible for the BCA upgrade program.
- Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – 5 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- All Other Products – 3 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- If you have an out of warranty product please contact the BCA warranty department.
- If you are unsure of the age of your Tracker beacon please reference our manufacturing BCA Tracker Warranty chart.